A middle-aged Hispanic male presents with painful mouth lesions. Can you make the diagnosis?
A 48-year-old woman with diabetes presents seeking treatment for an extremely itchy dermatitis primarily affecting her back and scalp. Can ...
An elderly woman presents with a single, asymptomatic, flesh-colored papule on her leg. Can you make the diagnosis?
An 80-year-old Hispanic man presents for evaluation of a lesion affecting the right side of his face.
The patient is a 43-year-old Hispanic man who complains of a rash affecting his right cheek and forehead. Can you ...
A 53-year-old woman presents with a painless rash on her left lower extremity that has been present for several weeks. ...
A 6-month-old infant presents with 2 weeks duration of erythematous papules on the soles of both feet and in the ...
A patient's rash has spread to his arms and trunk, and examination reveals widespread hyperpigmentation. Can you make the diagnosis?
A 42-year-old man presents with a 4-day history of experiencing headache, malaise, and stabbing right-sided headache. Can you make the ...
A 31-year-old man presents to a homeless clinic complaining of a papular rash located on the occipital region of his ...
A middle-age black female presents with marked alopecia in her midscalp. Can you make the diagnosis?
Two patients present with a rash on the upper extremities and erythematous plaques. Can you make the diagnosis?
Dermatology Advisor Articles
- Evidence Lacking for Persistence and Effectiveness of Systemic Psoriasis Therapies
- Strong Bidirectional Association Found Between Depression and Alopecia
- Immunosuppressants Associated With Unsatisfactory Outcomes in Atopic Dermatitis
- Molecular Profiles Vary With Age in Atopic Dermatitis
- Johnson & Johnson to Provide Drug Prices in TV Ads
- Aesthetic-Only Neurotoxin Jeuveau Gets FDA Approval
- Turmeric Polyherbal Supplement May Help Reduce Facial Erythema
- Dupilumab Impacts Symptoms of Atopic Dermatitis in Real-Life Setting
- HIDRAdisk Is a Validated Visual Tool to Assess Hidradenitis Suppurativa Burden
- Thermography Helps Diagnose Allergic vs Irritant Contact Dermatitis