At Week 8 post-treatment, 92% of the burn sites treated with RECELL System achieved complete healing vs 85% of sites treated with standard-of-care, demonstrating non-inferiority.
Autologous platelet-rich plasma is safe and effective for patients with chronic venous leg ulcers, with highly significant improvement in ulcer size.
Dermatology Advisor Articles
- Botulinum Toxin Type A Effective for Treating Rosacea Facial Flushing
- Acne Lesions, Scars Treated With Cooling Vacuum-Assisted Erbium:Glass Laser
- Psoriasis Linked With Higher Risk for Sexual Dysfunction
- New Psoriatic Arthritis Guidelines Recommend TNFi as First-Line Tx Option
- AMA Survey Collects Advice for Physicians Approaching Retirement
- Common Skin Conditions in People of Color: Identification and Treatment
- Subcutaneous Dupilumab Initiates Hair Regrowth in Patient With Alopecia Totalis, Atopic Dermatitis
- Rosacea Improves With Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Brimonidine Gel
- Can Examining Marginalization Identify Gaps in Medical or Nutritional Care?
- Mohs Surgery Alone Associated With Improved Outcomes in High-Risk Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Secukinumab Superior to Placebo for Treatment of Moderate to Severe Nail Psoriasis
- Diagnostic Challenges of Neutrophilic Dermatosis May Lead to Misdiagnosis
- EMS Times Longer for Patients From Poorest Neighborhoods
- Most Insured Patients Not Using Online Portals
- Overcoming the Barriers to Including Pregnant Women in Clinical Trials