Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of dermatological drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
Find Drug Monographs
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
Dermatology Advisor Articles
- Botulinum Toxin Type A Effective for Treating Rosacea Facial Flushing
- Acne Lesions, Scars Treated With Cooling Vacuum-Assisted Erbium:Glass Laser
- Psoriasis Linked With Higher Risk for Sexual Dysfunction
- New Psoriatic Arthritis Guidelines Recommend TNFi as First-Line Tx Option
- AMA Survey Collects Advice for Physicians Approaching Retirement
- Common Skin Conditions in People of Color: Identification and Treatment
- Subcutaneous Dupilumab Initiates Hair Regrowth in Patient With Alopecia Totalis, Atopic Dermatitis
- Rosacea Improves With Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Brimonidine Gel
- Can Examining Marginalization Identify Gaps in Medical or Nutritional Care?
- Mohs Surgery Alone Associated With Improved Outcomes in High-Risk Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Secukinumab Superior to Placebo for Treatment of Moderate to Severe Nail Psoriasis
- Diagnostic Challenges of Neutrophilic Dermatosis May Lead to Misdiagnosis
- EMS Times Longer for Patients From Poorest Neighborhoods
- Most Insured Patients Not Using Online Portals
- Overcoming the Barriers to Including Pregnant Women in Clinical Trials