Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of dermatological drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
Find Drug Monographs
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
Dermatology Advisor Articles
- Natural Products Superior to Synthetic, Dermatologist-Recommended Products for Sensitive Skin
- Liposuction: Reducing Complications As Well As Fat
- Solutions for Hyperhidrosis: Newly Approved Treatments and Research Update
- Pembrolizumab May Be Effective for Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Treating Chronic Itch: Therapeutic Review
- Use of Bee Venom for Topical Treatment in Patients With Atopic Dermatitis
- Scribes Improve Physician Workflow, Patient Interaction
- Homocysteine, Folate, Vitamin B12 as Potential Biomarkers for Vitiligo
- Amoxicillin Therapy Effective for Treating Inflammatory Acne
- Qbrexza Now Available for the Treatment of Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Preventative Laser Treatment Could Reduce Postoperative Scarring
- Topical Cantharidin Safe and Effective for Warts and Molluscum Contagiosum
- Change in Shelter Eligibility Policy Tied to More ED Visits
- Without Medicaid Expansion, Poor Patients Forgo Medical Care
- Treatment for WHIM Syndrome Gets Orphan Drug Designation