Most Recent Articles by Batya Swift Yasgur
E-mail accounts and passwords of former employees should be immediately deactivated so they can no longer access the network.
To shed light on issues of cybersecurity in medical practices, MPR spoke to Michael J Sacopulos, JD, CEO of Medical Risk Institute (MRI), a firm that provides "proactive counsel" to the healthcare community to identify where liability risks originate and to reduce or remove those risks.
Issues that affect employees in all industries are compounded by a unique set of additional concerns that affect employees of medical practices.
Benjamin Frush MD, a resident in internal medicine-pediatrics at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, argues in favor of a role that physicians can play in integrating religion into their clinical practice. Rob Poole MB, FRCPsych, contends that physicians should never incorporate a religious element into clinical practice.
Despite their advantages, many clinicians do not necessarily agree with the centrality or content of CPGs. Others — especially primary care physicians (PCPs) — are overwhelmed by the vast and ever-increasing numbers of guidelines issued by multiple societies.
More Articles by Batya Swift Yasgur
Dermatology Advisor Articles
- Evidence Lacking for Persistence and Effectiveness of Systemic Psoriasis Therapies
- Strong Bidirectional Association Found Between Depression and Alopecia
- Immunosuppressants Associated With Unsatisfactory Outcomes in Atopic Dermatitis
- Molecular Profiles Vary With Age in Atopic Dermatitis
- Johnson & Johnson to Provide Drug Prices in TV Ads
- Aesthetic-Only Neurotoxin Jeuveau Gets FDA Approval
- Turmeric Polyherbal Supplement May Help Reduce Facial Erythema
- Dupilumab Impacts Symptoms of Atopic Dermatitis in Real-Life Setting
- HIDRAdisk Is a Validated Visual Tool to Assess Hidradenitis Suppurativa Burden
- Thermography Helps Diagnose Allergic vs Irritant Contact Dermatitis