The relative risk for healthcare-associated infections has decreased in the last 15 years due to improvements in awareness of risk associated with devices, infection control, and evidence-based practice regarding use of devices.
Dermatology Advisor Articles
- Specific Oral Bacteria May Reduce Risk for Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ostomy-Related Costs Reduced With Ceramide-Infused Skin Barrier
- Pediatric Psoriasis Associated With Increased Risk for Comorbidity Development
- Improved Neck, Décolletage Lines With Ultrasound, Diluted Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- New Nutrition Science Course Available for Physicians