Some might argue that using decision support systems might compromise the organic decision-making process.
Nicotinamide, a form of vitamin B3 (niacin), is a "promising and well-tolerated" chemopreventive agent for patients at high risk for developing skin cancer, according to the results of a recent review of the agent
Dermatology Advisor Articles
- Specific Oral Bacteria May Reduce Risk for Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ostomy-Related Costs Reduced With Ceramide-Infused Skin Barrier
- Pediatric Psoriasis Associated With Increased Risk for Comorbidity Development
- Improved Neck, Décolletage Lines With Ultrasound, Diluted Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- New Nutrition Science Course Available for Physicians