Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of infectious disease drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
Find Drug Monographs
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
Dermatology Advisor Articles
- Specific Oral Bacteria May Reduce Risk for Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ostomy-Related Costs Reduced With Ceramide-Infused Skin Barrier
- Pediatric Psoriasis Associated With Increased Risk for Comorbidity Development
- Improved Neck, Décolletage Lines With Ultrasound, Diluted Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- New Nutrition Science Course Available for Physicians