Like most autoimmune diseases, rosacea involves dysregulation of the inflammatory response and may share pathogenesis with several common comorbidities, including cardiovascular, psychiatric, gastrointestinal, autoimmune, and neurologic conditions.
Dermatology Advisor Articles
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated With Insulin Resistance
- Comparing Azithromycin Dosing for Yaws Treatment
- How Prior Authorization Affects Clinical Outcomes
- Training in Integrative Medicine May Help Reduce Antibiotic Prescribing
- Tape-Stripping Method Shows Promise for Detecting Acne Vulgaris Changes