Cutaneous flushing, although common and often benign, may signal a more serious underlying pathology when the presentation extends beyond episodic warmth and redness of the face, head, and neck.
Dermatology Advisor Articles
- Teledermatology: Experts Weigh in on Benefits, Barriers
- Comparing Biologics for the Long-Term Treatment of Plaque Psoriasis
- Biologic Therapies for Psoriasis May Reduce Risk for Depression
- FDA Approves Topical Treatment for Plaque Psoriasis
- Diligent Skin Cancer Screenings May Help Manage Squamous Cell Carcinoma Risk in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients